14 Oct 2013

Denial

Can you believe that this little Mushroom is ONE YEAR OLD next week?!

Laughing it up 


I'm in total denial.  I'm also in denial that my son will grow up one day and like, be a big boy, a teenager (ARGH!) and then a man and stuff.  That's just weird.  I know nothing about raising boys.  Boys are still so mysterious to me.  I look at boys running riot in shopping centres, parks, outside of schools and I think, good God, someone control those creatures.  When they push past me at the shops with their dirty socks and they're stinky boy smell, I recoil in horror.  Then I realise that in the not too distant future I'll have one of those and will be unable to control him, or his body odour, either. Scary.

On another note, I don't have much good news for you.  Unfortunately I have not been walking, have not stopped eating red rooster chips and nor have I organised any kind of study for myself.  I have, however, thought about doing these things often.  The curse of the procrastinator...

Why can't I just get off my fat butt and put my mind to good use?!


No comments:

Post a Comment