19 Dec 2013

First Birthday

On the 22 October the Mushroom turned One.

It was exciting.  And sad, all at the same time.  He wasn't quite walking but taking steps.  Not sleeping through, but almost.  Gurgling lots, eating lots, being cute 99.9% of the time.  Here are some photo's from the day.

And yes, the cake.  I made it all myself.  Fondant and everything.  I am crazy and will never do that again.  I was a bit sad that some of the fondant melted down a little but in 30c heat, that's expected!

Breakfast as a 1 year old!  

What is that?!  

Actual Birthday Birthday Cake - Banana shaped Banana Cake!  

Big present - Trike!  What a cool rider!  

Taking some steps

The Mushroom Cake for the big party 

Our little Fam

If you squint it looks so cool!  


One whole year, where did it go?  I'm almost crazy enough to think it's time to try for another....

No comments:

Post a Comment