1 Feb 2016

Ick Pics

So we can all agree that genitals are gross right?

Today a colleague and I were talking about dick pics.  And how that's a thing now.  That men just send random women pictures of their penis, like we want to see them.

Cos I definitely don't.  Penises are not at all attractive.

Neither are vaginas for that matter.

But penises.  Ewww.

So anyway, random dudes are sending women that they connect with on mobile dating apps, or talk to in clubs and exchange numbers etc, pics of their dicks and don't expect this response... which would be mine:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?  WHY ARE YOU SENDING ME PICTURES OF YOUR PENIS?  IN WHAT UNIVERSE DO YOU LIVE IN WHERE YOU THINK SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD BE OK? PLEASE FORGET MY NUMBER AND NEVER, EVER, EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN!!!

Apparently it's this universe.  I spoke to a few different women and most of them had been on the receiving end of an aforementioned, DICK PIC.

Now I don't know if this is limited to straight men, but I'm assuming that gay men also share pics of their dicks, which perhaps gay men are interested in seeing.  I know that as a straight woman, I don't appreciate the visual aspects of the penis one iota, but I'm not speaking for the entire straight woman population.  I'm just referring to something which I find extremely distasteful.  I mean I wouldn't send a pic of my vagina to anyone.  ANYONE.  EVER.

BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE GROSS AND WEIRD!

But if you're totes into the peen and love looking at it, then yeah, whatevs, good for you.  I guess I'd just wait and see if I liked a person and talked to them a few times before sending them photes of my junk, but, hey?  What the fuck do I know?

I don't really know what the point of this post is.  I honestly didn't realise that the dick pic thing was such a regular occurrence.

I'm getting old.


Half a block of this chocolate made me feel better....

Also, I have a son.  Is this something that I'm going to have to talk to him about in the future?! Because lordy, that is TOO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment