4 Mar 2013

Teeth

Who would have thought that teeth could cause so much damn trouble?  If that's what is actually causing the trouble.  Because I wouldn't know.  It's not like the Mushroom can tell me why he's had a bee up his butt for the last 3 weeks!

Here's some evidence that could indicate teeth are imminent:

Excessive drool

Gumming 

Chomping on cold flannel  
I don't have a picture of the fingers in mouth, constant whining, crying, ear rubbing, fussiness and night waking that's been going on also.  I think it's pretty clear that some pearly whites are on the move.

For the sake of my sanity, please say a prayer to whichever deity you worship.  Just let this crap be over!

2 comments:

  1. Bee up his butt! hahaha love it... hope they break thru and you (both) get some relief soon chicka xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with us plus diarrhoea for the last three days. Good luck with him.

    ReplyDelete